Shirdi Sai Yantra Chowki
The Spiritual Yantra Chowki with the Sai Yantra Chakra covered by Glass in the center, beautiful Sai Brass Idol, set on a Pedestal with four Pillars.
Dimensions of the Chowki: 4.5 inces x 4 .5 inches (11 x 11 cms approx)
Dimensions of the brass idol: 3 inches (H) x 1 inch (W) (7 x 2 cms approx)
Diameter of the yantra: 2 inches x 2 inches (5 x 5 cms approx)
Weight: 900 gms
A powerful yantra Chowki with the Sai yantra chakra in the center, beautiful Sai brass idol, set on a pedestal with four pillars.
Shirdi Sai Yantra Chowki is for worship and blessings of Shri Sai Baba of Shirdi. When Shirdi Sai Yantra Chowki is established in home temple, the blessings of Sai Baba are showered on the residents of that house giving them health, wealth and all round prosperity. Shri Shirdi Sai Yantra Chowki also provides all round protection.
Sai Baba is a divine incarnation whose love for His disciples is very well known. Lacs of people have been blessed by merely having faith and belief in Sai Baba. Baba preached at Shirdi all His life and performed numerous miracles to convince people that God exists. He healed people's diseases, provided moral and material comfort to His Devotees. Baba helped bring unity and harmony between all communities. He said that God is one, but called by different names. He said follow your own religion and seek the truth.
Sai Baba's assurance to His devotees:
1. No harm shall befall him who sets his foot on the soil of Shirdi.
2. He who cometh to My Samadhi, his sorrow and suffering shall cease.
3. Though I be no more in flesh and blood, I shall ever protect My devotees.
4. Trust in Me and your prayer shall be answered.
5. Know that My Spirit is immortal. Know this for yourself.
6. Show unto Me he who sought refuge and been turned away.
7. In whatever faith men worship Me, even so do I render to them.
8. Not in vain is My Promise that I shall ever lighten your burden.
9. Knock, and the door shall open. Ask and ye shall be granted.
10. To him who surrenders unto Me totally I shall be ever indebted.
11. Blessed is he who has become one with Me.
Design: Made in brass with glass covering on the yantra that gives it an augmented view. Ideal for placing in altar or as a gift.
Dimensions of the Chowki: 4.5 inces x 4 .5 inches
Dimensions of the brass idol: 3 inches (H) x 1 inch (W)
Diameter of the yantra: 2 inches x 2 inches
Weight: 900 gms
US$ 12 for shipment weighing upto 500 gms applicable for following countries: USA, U.K., Canada, Netherlands, U. A. E., Denmark, Italy, Poland. Belgium, France, Bangladesh, Hungary, Romania, Sweden, Switzerland, Austria, Germany, Spain, Ireland, Slovakia.
US$ 21 for shipment weighing upto 500 gms applicable to rest of the world including: Brazil, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Australia, Congo, Greece, Indonesia, Latvia, Lithuania, Kazakastan, Malta, Mozambique, Norway, Panama, Reunion Island, Russia, South Africa, Taiwan, Trinidad and Tobago.
* For Shipping in India shipments charges Flat Rs. 75 (applicable within India only) .
Cash on Delivery (COD) available within India on Minimum order Value Rs.999.