Paduka is a compound word made up of two words namely, "pada" and "ka". In Sanskrit language, 'Pada' means: "foot" and ‘ka’ is a diminutive ending with literal meaning of "small".
Paduka also means foot prints of Hindu gods such as Vishnu, Shiva and several saints and masters that are worshipped in this symbolic form in houses and also in temples built for this purpose. One such temple is the Gaya temple dedicated to Vishnupada or Vishnu's feet. Similarly, Buddha's foot prints are worshipped under the Bodhi tree in Bodh Gaya.
Design: Made in wood with golden brass inlay work.
Dimensions of Paduka: 2 inches (H) x 3.5 inch (W) x 11 inches (L)
Dimensions of Aasan: 12 inches (W) x 24 inches (L)
Weight: 450 grams
- FREE Standard Shipping for all Orders!
- All orders shipped within 24-48 hrs for your convenience and maximum efficiency.
- Your product will arrive within 5 to 7 Business Days.
- We offer a 100% Satisfaction guarantee or your money back. Please contact us for return requests.
Why Buy From Us We carefully select products that contribute to your Puja and Homam. We thoroughly research the product delivers the optimum benefits and we pick high quality puja items and ingredients to make sure it will live up to our standards.
Here are just a few reasons why buy from us:
- We have partnered well know international courier services like DHL / FEDEX / UPS to ship your order. That means you will be receiving your enhancing products by one of the best online retailers in existence from somewhere near you.
- Secure Ordering available
- Lowest pricing and free shipping available online
- Courteous, knowledgeable and professional support
- Tons of satisfied customers
- Quality brand name all authentic puja products. You will love our products.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
- All items in stock & ready to ship.
- Everyone that uses our products, comes back for more. We must be doing something right!
The bottom line is we love our customers, and our customers love our products!