The bell makes an enlightening and rich sound which incorporates 'Aum' in it. 'Aum' is the basis of all sounds or notes. A bell is rung with the desire indicating the invocation of divinity, so that virtuous and noble forces enter (home and heart) and the demonic and evil forces from within, depart.
Nandi, bull is the vahana (vehicle) of Lord Shiva. Every Shaivite temple has the figure of a white, humped bull reclining on a raised platform and facing the entrance door of the shrine so that, according to tradition, he may perpetually gaze on the lord in his symbolic form, the lingam. Nandi is considered to be one of Shiva’s chief attendants and occasionally is depicted in sculpture as a bull-faced dwarf figure.
A heavy bell made in high quality finish in shining brass.
Make: Made of thick brass with long lasting finish.
Dimensions: 6 inches (H) x 2.5 inches (W)
Weight: 375 gms
- FREE Standard Shipping for all Orders!
- All orders shipped within 24-48 hrs for your convenience and maximum efficiency.
- Your product will arrive within 5 to 7 Business Days.
- We offer a 100% Satisfaction guarantee or your money back. Please contact us for return requests.
Why Buy From Us We carefully select products that contribute to your Puja and Homam. We thoroughly research the product delivers the optimum benefits and we pick high quality puja items and ingredients to make sure it will live up to our standards.
Here are just a few reasons why buy from us:
- We have partnered well know international courier services like DHL / FEDEX / UPS to ship your order. That means you will be receiving your enhancing products by one of the best online retailers in existence from somewhere near you.
- Secure Ordering available
- Lowest pricing and free shipping available online
- Courteous, knowledgeable and professional support
- Tons of satisfied customers
- Quality brand name all authentic puja products. You will love our products.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
- All items in stock & ready to ship.
- Everyone that uses our products, comes back for more. We must be doing something right!
The bottom line is we love our customers, and our customers love our products!